Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hello and Happy Holidays! There has been so much that has happened over the passed year since moving from California back to the east coast. First off, in August my wife and I brought our second boy into the world, Kiran Elijah Sirois. Born 7.9 pounds and 21 inches long, he is a beautiful baby who is starting to how sign of being a redhead! My wife had a wonderful Hypno-birth again with Kiran and he was born as healthy as can be.So since his birth we've had a great time getting use to the ever so hectic lifestyle of raising two boys. micah is now four and loves his little brother!
The roller coaster didn't stop there as we also recently moved (just before the birth) to the street that I grew up on up until I was 15 years old. We now live in the house my grandmother lived in , that I grew up next to. So in a way we have moved back to my childhood roots and I am now raising my two boys on the streets I know so dearly.
Since September I have been an adjunct professor at two great schools here in New England: The Art Institute of Boston and The New Hampshire Institute of Art, both in the illustration departments. the classes are a lot of fun,but the Fall semester is soon coming to a close. I am, needless to say, ready for a break. I hope to pick up the paint brush and get out my paints and make a mess :-)

No comments: